Here are some ideas to kick-start your fundraising for Walk for Hope Virtual Edition. Funds raised benefit pediatric IBD care and research at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. You’ve got this!
How to raise $250 in 7 days
Day 1: Put in your own $25 donation.
Day 2: Ask your best friend for $25.
Day 3: Ask five co-workers for $10 donations.
Day 4: Ask your boss to donate $25.
Day 5: Ask five friends or neighbors for $15 donations.
Day 6: Ask two relatives to donate $15.
Day 7: Ask two local merchants for $10 donations.
Who else can support me?
- Your relatives
- People you know through your spouse
- Your lawyer
- Friends from your old job
- People you know through your children
- Your child’s scout leader
- Friends from your current job
- People from your lodge or club
- Your dry cleaner
- Friends from school or college
- People who sell you groceries
- Members of your sports team
- People who sell you clothing
- Your letter carrier
- Members of your hobby group
- Your babysitter
- Members of your place of worship
- Your painter/decorator
- Your children’s school principal
- Friends from your old neighborhood
- Your veterinarian
- Your insurance agent
- Your landlord
- Your next-door neighbor
- Your next lunch date
- Your car salesperson
- Your wedding attendants
- Your CPA
- Your car repair person
- Your travel agent
- Your hairdresser