Join us VIRTUALLY on Sunday, April 19, at 11 a.m.!
We feel it is important to come together as an IBD community now more than ever, so we are excited to host the VIRTUAL Walk for Hope. We hope this short program can bring some happiness to your day and bring us all together for a few moments to celebrate our IBD warriors!
How to Join Us
- Click on the below link:
- Upon clicking the link, you may be prompted to download the Cisco WebEx computer application; you may either do a simple download or continue through your browser.
For smartphones or tablets
- Please download “Cisco WebEx Meetings” then enter the below information:
- Meeting number: 719 479 795
- Password: 2020WFH!
*Please note, you do NOT need to register or sign in to activate the meeting!
The virtual program will include a Q&A with Dr. Robert Baldassano, Director of the Center for Pediatric IBD, and a short video featuring you! Please submit your team’s information HERE!
Once the program has concluded, we invite everyone to go outside and walk in their neighborhood! We encourage you to go live via social media: take photos, video your IBD fighter, share your fundraising link and use the hashtag #CHOPWalkforHope.
Some ideas on how to make your walk fun:
Bring along a Bluetooth speaker and your favorite playlist — or use this high-energy playlist we’ve compiled specifically for the Virtual Walk for Hope!
- Show your spirit by wearing your craziest outfit — a team shirt, a rainbow tutu, a superhero cape or even a feathered boa!
- Bring chalk and write messages of hope to inspire others in your community
- Bubbles, because who doesn’t like bubbles?
- Decorate your wagon
- Ask your neighbors to put up signs or cheer you on – from 6 feet away, of course!
Make sure to share your personal fundraising links when you go live or post on social media. After the walk, please share your stories with us. We want to hear what is motivating you to Walk for Hope. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #CHOPWalkforHope!
We know this uncertain time has been difficult for many families in the community, so we hope you can join us for a few moments of celebration. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WALK FOR HOPE COMMITTEE
Nancy and Jeff Fine
Julie L. Rome
T. J. Villanti